Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Newest Love of My Life


Better late than never right? 
This handsome little guy is Judah, born on our 8th anniversary earlier this summer.
I didn't have a real camera until just before we went on vacation, so once I figure out how to get the pictures off Jeremiah's iphone, I will show you some more of the sweetness.

Even when he's freaked out he's adorable.

He's been smiling for about 2 weeks now. Caden always wants me to take a picture of the two of them together.

This is how he rolls most of the time. He loves the sling, and its a surefire way to get him to go to sleep. And look at all that hair! He was born with it and he hasnt lost any yet. None of our kids had this much hair at birth. He was our biggest at 8lbs 3 oz. He looks just like Jeremiah.



No comments:

Post a Comment