Saturday, July 17, 2010


This week alone, Charlotte has:

Painted her floor with a bottle of lotion. (On the upside, her room now smells like lemons.)

Hid half a (cooked) frozen pizza behind the chair in my room.

Smeared a new bottle of diaper rash cream all over the living room floor, and herself. (Do you know how hard it is to clean that stuff? Its WATER PROOF.)

Spilled 4 glasses of milk.

Changed her clothes an average of 3 outfits a day.( Most of it was necessary)

and

Tore her favorite book apart at every seam.

But it could be worse, right?








3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say "hi"...


    Your kids are adorable! And that verse on your header? Just wrote it in my journal yesterday...one of my favorites...and the Lord was speaking to me about it yesterday...how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll though it's easy to overlook all of her adventures! But then again, I don't live with her! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A princess of a granddaughter! But then, I don't have to clean up after her adventures. Nomi

    ReplyDelete