Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!



Guess what I'm doing right now...

Besides typing this...



I'm eating one of these.

Made by "Bonnie" at Jeremiah's work, whom I now love. I love you Bonnie. Could you make me some more of these? I think you should get a raise.

That's what I said to Jeremiah when he brought me home the very generously packed tin of these the other night, and had my first one. I said "Give that woman a raise!" Then I ate another one.
I especially love the oreo ones. It's like an oreo cookie all smashed up and rolled in a ball and somehow made magically fluffy and soft, then dipped in chocolate. It's a marvelous magical mystery.
That's what I love about Christmas. The generosity and love of people you don't even know giving you yummy sweet things like homemade oreo truffles.
God bless us everyone, especially Bonnie.
~Merry Christmas!~


No comments:

Post a Comment