Monday, November 16, 2009

Making a List...

Not to be presumptive, but just in case anyone was wondering, and while it's on my mind anyway...


Here is the list of suggestions I am passing around for the kids for Christmas. It's easier for me to post it here, instead of making out a dozen copies and remembering to have them on hand when someone asks.




Ethan:

size 9 winter boots

Transformers anything

Veggie Tales dvds or games

books

board games like checkers, memory, or any other game for 3-4 year olds ( we are getting Candy Land)


Crafts/activities/art stuff




Charlotte:

size 7-8 winter boots


Little People people and animals


2T sweaters


2T 2-piece pajama sets


socks


books


puzzles
those markers that only color on the paper


Caden:
3-6mo winter clothes, esp. pants and shirts
3-6mo pjs/sleepers (preferably with zippers)


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let everyone know that I bought the original Memory game and transformers Autobot Wheelie (which is a blue truck) for Ethan, and the fairy treehouse Little People set for Charlotte.
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and I bought winter boots for both Ethan and Charlotte today. FYI...
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete