Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Intruder

**Disclaimer**
If you are faint of heart, faint of stomach, or a member of PETA
please, I beg of you, leave this post at once. For your own mental and digestive well-being, I implore you to find another website immediately. For Instance: Smiling Babies or The Best Tasting Cakes In Utah! or perhaps USA Jump-Rope Competitions.
Or whatever.

I will pause so you can skedaddle...

................................................................

..................................................................

Ok. Now that the sissies are gone...

This week our cozy safe existence has been infiltrated by a pair of no-good dirty criminals bent on wreaking havoc on our food supply and my mental stability. I have long suspected their presence, and yesterday afternoon (and evening, respectively) my suspicions were confirmed.

I couldn't get a good look at the little so-and-so's. But I think this is an accurate depiction:



THHHWAAACK! "SQUUEEeee... "

Revenge is mine! Mwa haha ha!

In all fairness, I don't dislike all mice.




Perfectly fine.


A little creepy, but still ok.

But when they come into my house, I kind of lose a little bit of my salvation. I don't like the person they turn me into. So what else is there to do? Mice are not of God.
I had to have Jeremiah dispose of them, naturally. I could have had my brother do it when he was over last night, but then I had a mental freak-out of him chasing me around the house with it, or flinging it on me and that wouldn't have ended well for anyone. My kids don't need to grow up that fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment