Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Conversations With Ethan


I know you all are looking forward to the last segment of our day at the State Fair, but I am going to make you wait. Are you wondering about the boot thing? I probably should have phrased it better, like,
" What kind of shoe hitches a ride?"
Does that help?

Think about it, and I will tell you the answer tomorrow.

But for today, another installment of
Conversations with Ethan...


Ethan: "Mom if a girl had a baby, and she got struck by lightning, would the baby get struck by lightning too?"
Me:"Oh man I don't know. Maybe. What do you think?"
Ethan:"Yeah I think it would. Because if they were out of her tummy-if they were BOTH out the mommy's tummy, and they were by a window, they would probably both get struck by lightning and that would be bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment