Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ethan is 7!

Well the flu has been kicking our tails for the last two weeks but I think we are finally in the light at the end of the tunnel. The kids are better, I am better, except for some headaches when I don't take it easy enough, and thankfully Jeremiah never got it. Hopefully he still won't. Alot of friends from church have been sick too but can I just say I love our church family? They are so so wonderful. We had people bringing meals and watching the kids and a sweet friend even folded some of our laundry for me.

We celebrated Ethan's 7th birthday yesterday. I can't believe its been that long since he was born. He's growing into such a smart, caring, gentlemanly little boy. I just love him so much. Here are some of my favorite pics of him when he was little- enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment