Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We've Got Worms (and Pizza!)

Ah hahahaha.I just love using that phrase for some reason. The part about the worms I mean.Cracks me up every time.

I cannot believe Charlotte picked up this worm. She flips out if a ladybug comes within 10 feet of her. She fell in the mud 3 times, but still didn't want to go inside.


Even though it was wet outside, it was a really nice day to go out and play. We looked for buried treasure, took a walk around the property, and collected some things to put in Ethan's new Nature Journal, which he painted and put together this morning.


(Check out Charlotte)


*

I totally forgot to post about our trip to Pizza Hut.

We went with the M.O.M.S group from church. I really like that group- everyone is so nice and alot are homeschoolers. It stands for Moms on a Mission for our Savior.



I almost promised myself I would never complain about doing dishes again.

But then I got real.

We got to take a tour and see how they take orders and make pizza, and then the kids got to make their own. I didn't get to take too many pictures. Charlotte got scared going into the big freezer and wouldn't go back. Aunt Alyssa helped Ethan make his pizza. He got to put it on the "belt" all by himself, which was totally the highlight of the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment