Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Leavin on a Jet Plane...

On Thursday I will be going with my brother to see my sister in Colorado.

This is what I will be missing while I'm there. Luckily for me, I'm taking Caden so I will have someone to snuggle with.

I haven't flown since I was a teenager, and really- I'm up in the air about it.

Up in the air-it's how I feel about flying.

I'll just let that one marinate for a minute.

Not that I'm not excited. 5 days of waking up when I want to, time to actually fix my hair, watching chick flicks and eating ice cream without sharing. (This is actually on my To-Do List.)And sight- seeing. And shopping that might actually include trying things on. And reading a magazine or two. It's going to be divine.

But really...
I mean how can mint chocolate chip and romantic comedies compare to this?




No comments:

Post a Comment