Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Learning How to Crawl by Caden Bricker


Start out by looking adorable. It's a key factor in getting a grown up's attention.
Hey mom!

"

Don't forget to stretch!


Feel free to rest if it's too much at once.


Really just relax, catch your breath, do your taxes. Cool down for a few minutes.

Look a ladybug!



Ok there we go! Now hold it...

Now move back and forth really fast. Lightning speed! If you're feeling adventurous, go on and throw that right knee out there just to get a feel for it.


Great job everyone- You'll be chasing down the big kids in no time!

*

Here's some more of me (almost) struttin' my stuff...





I almost had some distance on this one. If only I could figure out the whole balance while moving thing.

And here I was just chillin, thinking about going over there for my rattle.


ACCCKKK! How did that...MOM! There could be girls on here!

Anyhoo...
Here's me practicing looking suave and debonair.
So that's all for today-there's a big bowl of oatmeal in the kitchen with my name written all over it. Come back tomorrow when my big brother Ethan shows us how to strip wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment