Friday, January 1, 2010

Dreaming...

I know how you feel little man.

I wish I could fall asleep just any ol' where.
I bet it wouldn't be as cute if it were me laying there snoring though. And drooling.
Someone might take it the wrong way.
The paramedics might get called.
And then where would we be?
Who would do the laundry and fix lunch and clean up everyone's messes and...
hmmm...
on second thought, that doesn't sound so bad.
*
Speaking of not getting things done, here is my list of New Year's Resolutions:
1. Start school with Ethan. This is important. The probability of accomplishing this one is, oh, 97%.
2. Start Spring Cleaning early. Probability: 85%
3. Get photos printed off cds and put into albums. Ha.
4. Cook more from scratch, or at least, from home. Probably this one will work out.
5. Go through all the kids clothes, our closets, and the laundry room and see what we don't need and get organized for once. 90%
6. This is looking more like a to-do list. Hmm.
7. Eat healthier so I won't feel obligated to work out. 99%. I hate working out.
8. Think of others first more, instead of myself. That's a good one.
9.Share Christ with people. That's important too. 99%
10. Blog everyday. 95-98%
*
So there you have it. Hold me accountable please. I will need all the help I can get.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment