Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Plague

Well, not really.

The swarms of these ladybugs or whatever they are this week has got me thinking of all the things I'm thankful for. Like that these pretty little bugs are not:

1. Locusts
2. Killer Bees
3. Opossums
4. Acid rain
5. Silver Fish

See-it could always be worse.


Not to be a downer, though. I just get so caught up in my own little pity parties some days that I can't see the roses for all the thorns. So to keep things in perspective, each day I will tell you all something that I am thankful for, or something in my life that makes me happy. For starters:


This little guy. Lately he's been super cranky and only is quiet when I'm holding him. He will fall asleep almost as soon as I pick him up. But if I put him down, he wakes up and cries. I think it's God's way of saying- "Hey slow down missy. Relax, snuggle with him while you still can."

Also:

Jesus
Chapstick
Cell phones
A good sturdy roof over our heads
Sewing Machines
MapQuest
Sweet Pea body spray
Daylight Donuts

That should do it for today.

I would really like to see what you all are thankful for-I love reading all the comments. It's good to know that someone out there is reading this nonsense.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for: The Amazing Almighty God!
    for: a wonderful, loving Husband,
    for: Jeremiah, Jessie, Ethan, Charlotte, Caden, Josiah, Sarah Jill, Benjamin, Alyssa,Olivia, Selah Grace, Caleb, Matthew, Simeon, Rebekah, Abigail
    for: Family and friends,
    for: Lists that are things I am thankful for rather than housekeeping chores, or things I must do but don't want to!

    ReplyDelete