Monday, November 23, 2009

Confession:

I am a Blog Slacker.


I take full responsibility for the lack of goodness and hilarity you recieved last week.


I am sorry.


On my honor as a former Brownie Scout, I will try to do better this week.
Barring scheduling conflicts, World War III, or the Swine Flu.

Speaking of which, my kids are sick. Which is, needless to say, not any fun at all. And why do people say, "needless to say"? I mean, if it doesn't need to be said, why say that it doesn't need to be said, and then say it anyway?


So just forget that last part.
*
But this week is Thanksgiving! Yea, I love holidays. And we will actually be "traveling over the holidays" this year. Well, Thanksgiving anyway. I've always felt a little twinge of jealousy when I hear of people "traveling over the holidays"
*
"Oh, say, are you traveling over the holidays?"
"Well as a matter of fact, yes I am..."
*
Well, pin a rose on your nose.
But now it's my turn. And guess where we are going?
No really -guess.
.
.
.
.
Kansas.
Yep.
Whoo- hoo.
But still there is alot to be thankful for, like Infant Tylenol, and naptime.
And a bunch of more important stuff I'm sure.
I hope everyone has a great germ-free week. And in everything, have a spirit of Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment