Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Post That Has Nothing To Do With My Kids...

Sorry.
My camera is not uploading pictures today for some reason.

So, here is a Video I absolutley love, and I can never get through it without crying. It portrays the relationship between a loving God and his beloved- me, you, and everyone that has ever lived and will ever live. He desperately loves you and is fighting for you right now. He will never leave you. He suffered and sacrificed so that we wouldn't have to. He was resurrected so that we would never be a slave to death but could be slaves to love and righteousness.

If you aren't a believer-What is keeping you from coming to Christ? What is keeping you from salvation and the hope of eternal life?

He is waiting for you.


1 comment:

  1. I cry everytime I watch it. Our LJ youth group did this and it was awesome. Darcy was the model and Brad was the money gangster.

    ReplyDelete