Monday, October 7, 2013

 Not much has been going on around here to speak of. We've been plenty busy though.
 We've been pulling what's left out of the gardens and getting the beds ready for winter. It's a bit sad seeing all our hard work undone in just a few minutes. The kids are good helpers and enjoy it.


We had a rainy day last week and it was so nice spending it doing nothing but reading and making crafts.

Guess who's crawling?! He still scoots around but has recently been crawling more and more as he gains confidence. You can totally see how proud he is of himself. Sometimes he will even clap for himself!


Ethan has really taken off in his reading. He is reading smallish chapter books like Horrible Harry to himself all the time. I love it. The other day I asked him to help me with something and he asked "Just one more chapter mom?" I love that question. I also heard him laughing out loud at something he read. I used to read all the time when I was younger. I'm so glad he enjoys it so much.


Both the boys went hunting with Jeremiah last week. Caden was so excited. He chattered nonstop about it all week.


Charlotte has become quite the little babysitter. And Judah often times will go to her to be picked up instead of jeremiah or even me occasionally. She carries him around and rocks him and cleans him up after eating.




In school we've been learning about the colonists and first/native americans. We made ink from walnuts from the backyard and measured a tree the way the pilgrims did

Also, in Zoey news, the new updated referral wait times mean we could start expecting a referral in March. It seems so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment