Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!




In case you haven't noticed, I haven't posted in awhile.
Truth be told, I have just been L-A-Z-Y. I gave up Facebook and Blog-Reading for Lent, so besides playing the "What's the most interesting email in my junkbox today?" game:

Cowboy Boots!
When you really have to go-toilets on sale!
Easter Matchups! Find singles in you area who celebrate the Resurrection!
Spy Cameras! Do you know who your neighbors really are?
Motorcycle Skull Caps!!
And someone named Abdul who REALLY needs some cash.

(Seriously, who do they think I am?)

I haven't been online all that much in the last month or so.
Turns out I was spending WAY too much time on here pre-Lent. I lived without Facebook for 40 days or so, I might just never go back.

I hope you all had a great Easter!
I think Easter is my favorite Holiday, or maybe equal with Christmas. I just love that we have a whole designated weekend to celebrate the power and glory of Jesus.

Easter is the only time our church has two services . The second one is the Cantata, which we didn't go to. We went to the early service at 8am. I love the Lord, but I gotta tell you, its a little hard to have the J-O-Y down in my H-E-A-R-T that early in the morning. The kids did great though. They were happy and smiling (in between yawns) and they all sat with us today, and behaved very well.

Then in the afternoon, we went to Queenie and Grandpa's house and had a BBQ and egg hunt.

Somebody get that girl some candy!
Maybe some of his...

Guess who found the most eggs?

Model Auntie Abi


No comments:

Post a Comment