Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Garden of Ethan


I thought of that one all by myself : )


I know Spring is around here...somewhere. Just waiting to pounce on us and wrap us in a big warm sunny hug.

I can't believe it's March already!

Of course I say that every month- 'I can't believe it's October!' I can't believe it's January!'

And it's always true. Where oh where does the time go?

So in honor of Spring and in defiance of Winter, we planted some flowers yesterday.

I love the smell of dirt.Almost as much as I love the smell of cows. There's some random trivia for ya.



This was a good opportunity to explain how things grow and get started talking to the kiddos about the Creation week. They seem to understand better when they can get hands-on.


And don't you think for one second they didn't try to squirt the water in their mouths.

Or each other's mouths.

Or my mouth.



Oh- they are Marigolds for Ethan and Zinnias for Charlotte.


No comments:

Post a Comment