Monday, January 18, 2010

There's No Man Like A Snowman

We made a snowman this weekend.


"We" being the kids, Liz and Kevin, and the uncles. Being not me because, after all, there was snow on the ground. Yours truly spent most of the weekend wrapped in a blanket eating doughnuts and wishing June would happen already.





Work a little.




Play a little.



"Wow. That was hard work getting one big snowball rolled up. Let's take another break."






I wonder how anything gets done at work...





Meanwhile, back at the farm...

"Here boys, let me show you how it's done!"

Haha Matthew. You are lucky-LUCKY that there was this window between you and me. And the fact that I didn't feel like unwrapping the blanket and getting out of my slippers and putting down my magazine and coming out there. 'Cause you would have been in some serious trouble, punk.



No comments:

Post a Comment